Tuesday, March 15, 2011

As we prepare to travel to Haiti in less than 12 days (!!!!), I've been thinking a lot about my experience at
Mission of Hope in September 2010.
I found this great satellite view of the Mission of Hope campus
outside of Titanyen, Haiti:


Please join me in praying over this satellite image and for the 60 plus orphans who call MOH home, the 600 plus people who attend church at MOH every week, the staff, the students and the mission teams (like ours) who sacrifice time, money and safety to have a relationship with the Haitians who have benefited from such an amazing organization.

- Caylene

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys and your mission trip. I will pray for all of you and cannot wait to hear the stories!

Mollie B said...

I was just looking at this and as I looked at this view I started to laugh noticing how you have NO idea what a hill that place is built on!!!
I am so excited about your trip with Will and Joe. I know the Lord is going to greatly bless you all. Wish I could go!!!